Monday, April 9, 2012

Welcome!!!

Welcome to The Lemon Dahlia!  It is my pleasure to have you here!  I'd love to tell you a little about me, and what exactly  is going on in this little corner of the Internet.  

My name is Laura, and I have always wanted to run my own business.  I love making people smile, and I feel that people don't give nearly enough genuine compliments, or pamper themselves enough.  These ideas thrown together brought about the idea of The Lemon Dahlia.  

Do you like to take baths?  Weird question, I know, but a valid one nonetheless.  Do you ever take time to just sit and enjoy the moment?  It seems that the majority of the world doesn't.  Everyone is running a million miles an hour, and barely get enough time in to sleep.  The Lemon Dahlia was born of the concept that relaxing is a key aspect of life, and it shouldn't be so expensive that only the rich can afford it. One other thing here to point out is that I am a firm believer that handmade is better than store bought.  Much better.  

So if you take all of those things: Relaxation, afford-ability, and handmade, you get The Lemon Dahlia!  


All right, why do I need a blog to make handmade bath and body goodness?  Here's why.  Have you ever been to the store and picked up what looks like some really cool bath products, then taken a peak at the ingredients and the list is so long and complicated that you have NO idea what you are actually buying?  Why would you put something on your skin, that will then soak in and get into your body, that you haven't the slightest idea what it is?  In this little blog I will be introducing you to my products, and also what is in them.  I would also like to tell you why I use the products that I do, and what benefits they have for your skin, health, and state of mind. 

Stay tuned everyone.  Lots of good stuff coming up.  I really want to share this with you, and I want you to share your opinions with me.  Good, bad, and honest.  Thanks for taking a minute to check out my new blog, and come back soon!!!


3 comments:

  1. Hurray!!!! Can't wait to shop and see your business boom!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the name and am so excited for you! And proud of you! You have the heart of an entreprenuer. You've been perfecting your product and now it's time to release it to the world. Way to persevere.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Welcome ...love you..love the idea...love Yellow flowers!!

    ReplyDelete